It's nice to have you here to see this web around, this is the place I put my art-works and pictures. And hopefully you guys are going to be enjoyable here.

Friday, April 01, 2005

Learn from CNN Instructor Page

I checked out the web page that Nicole gave me on my blog. it talks about the Comprehension Activities, it offers many steps and sections to give information to students. among these parts, i prefer to take the Question and Answer section. actually, we can learn how to define the real answer and speak by our ways, after all, sometimes the answers may very, it's become harder for the instructors to correct the "right" and "wrong". and i can learn more answering skill form doing that part. by the way, i am not eager to deal with the single choice section. because in some different circumstances, the best choice for the question sometimes is not going to be thought as the best answer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home