It's nice to have you here to see this web around, this is the place I put my art-works and pictures. And hopefully you guys are going to be enjoyable here.

Sunday, March 20, 2005

My Discover about the Cheapest Book

I found that the www.ask.com is best searching bot for searching books. Actually I typed How the Internet Works: Millennium Edition directly and I clicked search to strat up my work, and I found that there is a cheapest one exist in Amazon Bookstore. The only one part of difference is that the book is a used one. But this class doesn't limit us from getting a used one, so I believe that is the cheapest book written by Preston Gralla according my searching. Here is the website where I found the book http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0789721325/pdxbookscom/102-9417347-2035302

Guess what!? It cost you only $0.19 and the delivering fee cost you $9.5 Ha~~~so cheap, isn't it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home