It's nice to have you here to see this web around, this is the place I put my art-works and pictures. And hopefully you guys are going to be enjoyable here.

Sunday, March 13, 2005

In Class

First, I use Google and typed president+born+caldwell. And it found so many hyperlinks that contain the name Caldwell and those wods connected with born and president. And I found that the president Grover was born in Caldwell.
Second, about Ebola virus, I typed ebols+why, and I found that ebola is a kind of virus that we human beings have not identified its trigger or natural reservoir for its re-emergence in new outbreaks in human.
Third, I just typed Empire State Building and Google found me the official site of Empire State Building, and I found that the Empire State Building is located at 350 Fifth Avenue, between 33rd and 34th Streets, in midtown Manhattan.New York, NY 10118
Forth, I typed invent+paper clip, and following Google found me that some site that introduce who invented paper clip, and the man is one who called Vaaler. But he did happen to successfully take credit for it.
Fifth, the same, I use Google and typed largest earthquake and clicked search, I found that so many sites that introduce the earthquake. I found that the largest earthquake was in Egypt, Syria. It killed more than 110000 people in 1201.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home