It's nice to have you here to see this web around, this is the place I put my art-works and pictures. And hopefully you guys are going to be enjoyable here.

Sunday, March 06, 2005

Oh my gosh~~~ > O <

There are not much difference among those web pages. we can tell that the Lycos is is typical derectories-like page and the Excite is the same as well. But the Ixquick is a search engine exactly. If we want to know more about the differences between Lycos and Excite, we can discover that that there are more stuff in Lycos. Which means ther eare more different types of the information on Lycos. As to the information we typed on those three searching box, we can tell that the infromation we found are quite different. The Ixquick searching did more searching about the information. According to the word we typed Internet English and "Internet English", we knew that there is no different if we use different search tools. No matter we use Lycos, Excite or Ixquick, there is no difference at all. But what is really interesting is that the search engine can do better than those directories can do on searching.

Kevin 49142109

1 Comments:

Blogger Kevin said...

I love you all~~~ my dear classmates. And I will make this place better I promise. If you got something to know, tell me in this place and I will find them out for you as possible as I can. Thanks for coming my blog.

5:47 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home