It's nice to have you here to see this web around, this is the place I put my art-works and pictures. And hopefully you guys are going to be enjoyable here.

Monday, May 16, 2005

thank for the critical comment that you gave, my dear classmate

I read ur comment for our project for the midterm, and I strongly believed that u are right about some our disadvantages in the project. Well, I have to say thank u and I will fix it up just for you kind evaluation. But something that u may want to know is that it seems u misunderstood our online chat system. I couldn’t say that we are perfect by using this method to evaluate students’ speaking abilities, but according to ur lovely critical evaluation, it looks like you haven’t used yahoo chat software to chat online, have you? Well, it’ll be my honor to tell u that I’ve done it since I was 19. Yahoo messenger is well designed in the text chatting, but not the sound transferring. By the way, u would understand more about it if u have ever used Skype in fact. The reason why we use this method to teach and evaluate students only because we do really want to help those students who are “afraid to talk in front of people” and for those who are “weak in speaking English”. We do it because of one general idea, we want to help them become more confident while talking English. If you doubt that the Skype is as worse as Yahoo, I suggest u may like to download it and see what is going on. That way, u will understand what I’m talking about. Furthermore, u mentioned that the accounts of learners in Skype are supposed to be decided by themselves. Well, u’re right, but if u did listen to our presentation “carefully”, and u may probably know that we didn’t say that the learners cannot be allowed to have their own accounts to chat with us. There is only one thing they need to do is to add me as their friend. Actually I am not that kindda person who loves to talk the same thing twice, but as u are my honorable classmate, it is my pleasure to explain the same thing to u again while u missed our presentation in the class. Oops, I have to say thank u for not using this online chat idea for ur own group or we can not finish this midterm project. Next time if u have some new ideas, u’d better use them or u may lose some advantages only because u don’t understand those specific information. Anyway, thanks for not using “OUR” idea, I represent all my members to appreciate ur kindness. Oh, this may be the most terrible thing that we are supposed to be aware. The time limitation! Well…this may be the most important part of ur comment toward our presentation and I will truly remember it and tell myself not to let the time goes over again next time. Finally, I hope u can find a best way to learn English in the future!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home